assists biologists in their bioinformatics needs by offering them training, tools and support.
To register as an URGI user, you must be involved in a research
in collaboration with URGI, or in the frame of URGI
allow you to use URGI services, such as:
to our servers (we need to know your IP address)
- a home on saruman with access to the
- a project directory, restricted to project members
- project related Web pages, data, blast access
- a space on the document management system
- our helpdesk "URGI Support"
- the mailing list "URGI users"
All active URGI projects are listed in the
page. We can help you to choose the project or to create a new project, a new partnership.
Please contact us for any question